Last version: December 17th, 2013.
The App may use analytical software and other tools to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by The App to enhance our Apps and Services; in this case The App use Google Analytics.
- In-App Linking: We may from time to time provide external links or otherwise allow Users to access our Website, Services or other Apps, as well as third party products or services, such as the App Store you purchased from. We are not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. When providing such links we try to ensure safeguards against children clicking these links by requiring a special two-finger slide or a special hold, or any other technical safeguard we may develop in the future.
- Advertising: The App does not contain any third party advertising. However, we may from time to time promote other apps and services within the The App. As with other links, when doing this, we try to ensure safeguards against children clicking these links by requiring a special two-finger slide or a special hold.
- Non-liability for third party content: Users access to third party applications, websites, services or contents, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers, may be subject to specific terms and conditions and privacy policies established by such third parties. Please read them in advance. The App shall not be liable for any such third party terms and conditions and the gathering or use of your Personal Data.
- Data Security: The App follows generally accepted industry standards to maintain and guarantee the security, integrity and privacy of the collected Personal Data. In particular, following rules established in the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, on Data Protection Regulations, we stored your Personal Data in protected systems that prevent unauthorized or illegal access to information.
- Further information and user rights: Users have rights to access, review, update, correct or cancel any Personal Data in our possession. Users may at any time revoke consent to our use and processing of their data but acknowledge that revocation shall not have retroactive effects. Users should contact us at:
INVERTRED S.L., C/Fluvià, 97, 2º, 3ª 08019 Barcelona (Spain).